Achievement Round 2013 (Ends on February 22)
Have an idea? Submit to the PennVention Achievement Round!
To be notified when the application goes live, join the Achievement Round listserv: visit https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/wth-achievement-round and click “Apply to Join Group.
1. Register an account with your team name, team members, a short description (50 words), a long desscription (250 words) and your plans moving forward.
2. Submit a 10-slide PDF presentation on the web site.
Rubric and guidelines for submission:
1. Invention: Can you show your invention is a unique and innovative concept? Can you demonstrate its purpose with sketches, models, visuals? Can you show your invention is the best of all alternatives? Can you build a successful prototype later on?
2. Market Analysis: Can you identify the invention’s potential market? Can you identify prospective competitors? Can you show that invention’s benefits outweigh cost of adaptation by the user?
3. Implementation: Is it cost effective?
History of PennVention